“If we have no business with the construction of the future or with organizing it for all time, there can still be no doubt about the task confronting us at present: the ruthless criticism of the existing order, ruthless in that it will shrink neither from its own discoveries, nor from conflict with the powers that be.” — Karl Marx
Dissenting Opinions on Israel
The political emancipation of the Jews through a military democracy with an imperialist mandate
Chapter 1: Israel and its victims
Chapter 2: Israel and its enemies
Chapter 3: Israel and its friends
Dissenting opinions on Israel...
- do not submit to the nationalist demand to silence the mind when assessing the state of the Jews and let the guilty conscience speak of the good German whose past authorities had killed off the Jews;
- take the liberty, even in the case of Israel, of judging the political goal of a campaign of elimination against a people declared to be a nuisance;
- do not subscribe to the racist idea that the Jews and the Arabs in Palestine cannot get along, when in reality an ethnic Jewish state power is asserting itself at the risk of the lives of its subjects against the native people who have been turned into the “Palestinian problem”;
- do not draft “solution models” for “the Middle East problem,” possibly as an alternative to the “military solution” and in the name of “international understanding,” because they neither consider the results of imperialist violence to be an open question nor war to be an unsuccessful answer;
- but rather criticize the order, namely the brutal rule of Western freedom, for which Israel is financed and armed by the NATO powers and unleashed against every Russian friend in the Middle East.